All mobile phones have a number of features in common, but manufacturers also try to differentiate their own products by implementing additional functions to make them more attractive to consumers. This has led to great innovation in mobile phone development over the past 20 years. The common components found on all phones are:
1. A battery, providing the power source for the phone functions. Some people also would like to buy external battery such as 20000mah external battery to lengthen the using time of their phones.
2. An input mechanism: to allow the user to interact with the phone. The most common input mechanism is a keypad, but touch screens are also found in some high-end smart phones.
3. A screen which echoes the user's typing, displays text messages, contacts and more.
4. Basic mobile phone services to allow users to make calls and send text messages.
5. All GSM phones use a SIM card to allow an account to be swapped among devices. Some CDMA devices also have a similar card called a R-UIM.
6. Individual GSM, WCDMA, iDEN and some satellite phone devices are uniquely identified by an International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number.
7. Low-end mobile phones are often referred to as feature phones, and offer basic telephony. Handsets with more advanced computing ability through the use of native software applications became known as smart phones.
In many countries, mobile phones are used to provide mobile banking services, which may include the ability to transfer cash payments by secure SMS text message. Kenya's M-PESA mobile banking service, for example, allows customers of the mobile phone operator Safaricom to hold cash balances which are recorded on their SIM cards. Cash may be deposited or withdrawn from M-PESA accounts at Safaricom retail outlets located throughout the country, and may be transferred electronically from person to person as well as used to pay bills to companies.
www.external-battery.net established in 2005, is the subsidiary company of Global Vision Group (HK) limited. It is a professional and famous power bank manufacturer and exporter in China. With its professional R&D center, factory and marketing team, we devoted ourselves to offering customer with innovative 3C products. In 2010, the smart phone and tablet (Iphone, Ipod, Ipad, Sumsung, Motorola, blackberry, Nokia...) developed tremendously.